Tasting BarOpen to the public
- Our cellar and wine shop showcases our library of wine ranging in different styles and vintages which are available for tasting. Here you will also find wine-related merchandise, cheese and charcuterie boards, as well as information packages for events at the winery.
Boutique Tour & TastingReservation Only
- Guests explore our beautiful grounds and production area and learn about our philosophy for wine making. Following your tour, we will guide you through a tasting journey of six of our handcrafted wines. Tours are approximately 45 minutes in length and are run all year-round.
- *Please note maximum group size for bookings are 6 people
Wed – Fri: 12:30pm & 2:30pm
Sat & Sun: 11am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm
Enhanced Tour & TastingReservation Only
- Ideal for guests who want to take their wine experience to the next level. Follow one of our Wine Professionals through our beautiful grounds, vineyard and production to fully understand the growing and wine-making process. Following the tour, guests will head into Tasting Room for a premium tasting of only Select and Reserve wines. Wines will be paired with a food item and each specific wine will be served in varietal specific stemware. This is a great introduction to the art of food and wine pairing while showcasing how wine can taste different in every glass.
Wed – Fri: 4:00pm
VIP Tour & TastingReservation Only with 10 guest minimum
- Perfect for the wine lovers who want to keep things private for their group. Follow one of our Wine Professionals through our beautiful grounds, vineyard and production to fully understand the soil and growing conditions, wine-making process and our approach to fine wine. Following the tour, guests will be hosted in our Private Tasting Room for a guided tasting of 5 curated wines based on your group’s preferences. In addition to savouring our hand-crafted wines, guests will be served premium charcuterie boards which include meats, cheeses and our famous wine-jellies which are all locally sourced. Cheers!