EventsCreate a personalized experience for all of life’s meaningful moments.
- Grow, learn, and collaborate with your team whether celebrating a holiday, company achievement or planning a day of workshops and training.
- All-inclusive packages include the use of our facility, projector, screen, audio equipment and a dedicated coordinator to ensure all details are taken care of.
- Choose your menu from a curated pre-set selection or work with our team to customize your experience.
Available Tuesday – Thursday year-round. Contact our events team for specific pricing and availability.
- We believe that every moment is meant to be savoured and enjoyed. With our private events we do just that – from showers to birthdays and everything in-between, let our team customize an experience your guests will not forget.
- Each social event is curated to fit your exact vision from timeline and setup to beverages.
- Working with our preferred caterer you will customize your food selection and our in-house sommelier will work with you to select the perfect wine paring.
- Contact us for pricing and package options.
Available Tuesday – Thursday year-round. Weekend bookings available Friday – Sunday November through April.
- Celebrate, relax, and enjoy an afternoon at the winery with friends & family! Follow one of our Wine Masters through our beautiful grounds, vineyard and production to fully understand the soil and growing conditions, wine-making process and our approach to fine wine. Following the tour, guests will be seated in our Private Tasting Room for a guided tasting of 5 curated wines based on your group’s preferences. In addition to savouring our hand-crafted wines, guests will be served premium charcuterie boards. Following your group and will have an additional 1 hour access to the tasting room.
$45 per person
Contact us for availability and to schedule your group
Our smaller event space, the Tasting Room, is perfect for those intimate celebrations in life. From bridal and baby showers, celebrations of life, birthdays and corporate functions, this space can accommodate up to 40 guests. The Tasting Room features rustic wine cellar décor which opens onto a private garden patio, surrounded with picnic tables and trellis benches. The patio space is covered and heated, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors year-round.